December Glam Bag Review
Here’s what I’ve received this month. What I LOVE, and what I’m not thrilled about.
Quick Look: *starred items* I love!
- Royal & Langnickel “Angle Shader Brush” Use this brush to apply shadow right into the crease of the eye. Its made with synthetic bristles so it works well with both creams and powders. The quality of the brush is nice for its price point, but I prefer a fluffy brush without an angle to apply eyeshadow.
- *Smashbox Cosmetics “Insta-Matte lipstick Transformer” a silky smooth translucent gel that transforms any cream lipstick into a velvety matte finish. I am so surprised with this product! I wasn’t expecting it to work, but it did exactly what it said. I LOVE this, and will purchase for my professional kit.
- *NYX Professional Makeup Prismatic Shadow “Fireball” A shimmery eyeshadow in a rose-gold color. This eyeshadow is only $6 so I wasn’t expecting much. Surprisingly it’s super smooth, with great color payoff. I LOVE this and would purchase more like it.
- City Color Cosmetics, Be Matte Blush “Fresh Melon, Blackberry, and Guava” An ultra-fine pressed powder with build-able pigmentation. I think the quality of this product is sub-par and the color’s aren’t versatile, so I’m not a fan.
- Privai “Aqua Gel Masque” Made with chamomile flower, azulene and green tea to sooth and calm skin. The packaging says this is perfect for after a day in the sun or an active peel where the skin is parched. I think I will wait til summer to use this. It honestly seems like a very expensive version of Aloe Vera, so I don’t plan on getting too attached.
Get your own Glam Bag — Subscribe to IPSY
The three products I LOVE — from November’s bag