Here are some Hair Styling tips to get that Frizzy Hair into Voluminous Curls!
…We all have that frizzy… lets call it how it is… that ‘wet dog’ look when we get out of the shower.. here is how I manage the madness!
1. Once you’re out of the shower, throw that hair into a towel and put your face on! (the towel can absorb a lot of the moisture to cut your dry time in half!)
2. Get a light weight mousse (I LOVE Joico – Power Whip – Whipped Foam) and brush it through your hair…
3. Blow dry your hair till its big and huge! **Future Brides – please please please do this the morning of! It makes my job so much more fun and easy!
4. Section off your hair and wrap it around the iron for as long as your hair can take the heat. For this look I used a 1” wand (specifically Bellami’s 6-in-1)
5. When your hair is all curled, flip your head over and shake it out! Take a light weight hairspray (I LOVE Joico – Design Wor\ks – Hold 3 Shaping Spray) and spray and “scrunch” (like you’re scrunching your hair)
6. Before you walk out the door pray it doesn’t rain and you’re golden!