7 Must Have Makeup Brushes for the Face
Keep reading for details on a few of my favorites. Also, one them is half off — perfect for a last minute Christmas Gift for someone…or yourself!
the Top Seven | for the Face
- *ZOEVA | 104 | Buffer : Natural Vegan bristles, dense and soft, to create a natural, flawless foundation finish. Picks up any kind of cream/liquid without absorbtion.
- MAC | 184 | Duo Fibre Fan Brush : Synthetic fibers, in a flat, fan-shape, that work especially well with highlighter, or to dust away excess product.
- *ZOEVA | 101 | Luxe Face Definer : Natural-synthetic hair mix, produces a smooth and even application of pressed and loose powders. The tapered shape of this brush makes it the perfect tool to contour your face.
- MAC | 163 | Se Flat Contour Brush : Short, silky and synthetic bristles, designed to create sharp contours with sculpting products.
- Sephora | 44 | Pro Stippling Brush : Natural-synthetic hair mix — the white, taklon bristles apply product, and the black goat bristles blend. This stippling brush perfectly applies powder, liquid, and cream. I prefer it for blush.
- MAC | 150 | Large Powder Brush : Synthetic fiber, full and dense and ideal brush for dusting loose or pressed bronzer and blush onto the face.
- *Sephora | 30 | Must Have Large Powder : This has been one of my all time favorite brushes for years!! Synthetic bristles in a full-bodied brush, perfect for evenly applying loose or pressed powders. Ideal for creating an even, matte finish. I prefer this brush to set my foundation. Currently on SALE for $18 (normally $36) — the BEST Christmas Gift!!
Choosing the right brush | What’s the difference?
Natural Bristles | Best with powdered products
Synthetic Bristles | Best with liquid or cream
Long + Fluffy | Used to evenly diffuse and blend
Short + Dense | Apply a lot of color in a small area