8 Must Have Makeup Brushes for the Eyes
The right makeup brush can make all the difference when it comes to perfecting your technique. Keep reading for details on a few of my favorites.
the Top 8 | for the Eyes
- ZOEVA | 221 | Luxe Soft Crease : Natural and synthetic hair with a curved top, perfect for blending light and dark shadows. *This brush has the perfect shape for adding a depth to the eye.
- MAC | 210 | Precise Eyeliner Brush : Synthetic fiber, with an extra-fine tip, and just the right length and density for lining eyes.
- MAC | 228 | Mini Shader Brush : Firm and natural fiber, with a slightly round tip. Perfect for precise shadow application and smudging. I love using this brush to apply shadow to my lower lash line — creating a soft and natural look.
- *MAC | 217 | Blending Brush : Natural fibered brush, perfect for shading or blending powdery or creamy products. *This is my favorite brush!
*Harsh lines are no good when it comes to makeup — you need to blend everything after application! These fluffy brushes are great to just brush over everything when you are done with application.
- MAC | 239 | Eye Shader Brush : Soft and dense natural fiber brush used to shade or blend eye shadow. This is one of the most basic of eyeshadow brushes, and it can do almost anything!
- MAC | 219 | Pencil Brush : Pencil-shaped, natural fiber brush for precise shading on the lid, in the eye crease or along lash line.
The angled shadow brush is perfect for adding a dark shadow into your outer corner
- MAC | 263 | Small Angle Brush : Synthetic fibre brush for lining or shaping the eye or brow, and firmly distributing color. Can be used with liquid, gel, or even powder for a soft look.
- Sephora | Grand Shader / ZOEVA | 220 | Grand Shader : Fluffy shader brush with a natural-synthetic hair mix. Ideal for applying all powder eyeshadow products in one stroke.
Choosing the right brush | What’s the difference?
Natural Bristles | Best with powdered products
Synthetic Bristles | Best with liquid or cream
Long + Fluffy | Used to evenly diffuse and blend
Short + Dense | Apply a lot of color in a small area
Make your brushes last! Check out the best way to clean your brushes to keep them looking and feeling brand new!
Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist | Airbrush Makeup | Wedding | Bridal | Special Event | Traveling CNY,Utica, Syracuse, Albany | Stephanie Lisi Orsomarso